Human Collagen IV ELISA (serum)
The Human K-ASSAY® Collagen IV (COL4) ELISA Kit is a proven quantitative assay for intact Collagen IV in human serum samples.
Easy to Use:
- Only 20 uL human serum required.
- Standard 96-well quantitative microtiter ELISA format.
- Monoclonal antibodies detect only intact Collagen IV.
- Highly sensitive assay (15.6 - 1,000 ug/L measuring range).
- Excellent precision and reproducibility.
- No significant interference.
- No significant cross reactivity with other collagen isoforms.
- Early and sensitive biomarker of collagen deposition.
Clinical Research Areas:
- Liver fibrosis
- Chronic liver disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Liver cirrhosis
The K-ASSAY® Human Collagen IV ELISA Kit (serum) is a solid phase one-step sandwich ELISA. Collagen IV in the sample is bound simultaneously by a solid phase monoclonal antibodyand a monoclonal antibody-enzyme conjugate, each directed at different antigenic sites. This results in the collagen IV molecule being sandwiched between the solid phase and enzyme-labelled antibodies. After removing unbound enzyme-labelled antibody and sample, the plate is incubated with enzyme substrate. The resultant color development is directly proportional to the amount of collagen IV in the sample.
Product Number: KT-035
Working with urine samples? please check out the Collagen IV ELISA kit (urine)
Supplier: Kamiya Biomedical Company
Human Collagen IV ELISA (serum) - Product Specification
Diabetic Nephropathy - BioMarker Overview
Download the BioMarker Overview Table here, including detailed information about 28 suggested biomarker assays.