Human Collagen IV ELISA (urine)
The Human K-ASSAY® Collagen IV (COL4) ELISA Kit is a proven quantitative assay for intact Collagen IV in human urine samples.
Easy to Use:
- Non-invasive sample collection.
- Only 50 uL human urine required.
- Standard 96-well quantitative microtiter ELISA format.
- Monoclonal antibodies detect only intact Collagen IV.
- Highly sensitive assay (0.8 - 50 ug/L measuring range).
- Excellent precision and reproducibility.
- No significant interference.
- No significant cross reactivity with other collagen isoforms.
- Supplied urine collection tubes ensure sample stability.
Clinical Research Areas:
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic transplant nephropathy
The K-ASSAY® Human Collagen IV ELISA Kit (urine) is a solid phase one-step sandwich ELISA. Collagen IV in the sample is bound simultaneously by a solid phase monoclonal antibody and a monoclonal antibody-enzyme conjugate, each directed at different antigenic sites. This results in the collagen IV molecule being sandwiched between the solid phase and enzyme-labelled antibodies. After removing unbound enzyme-labelled antibody and sample, the plate is incubated with enzyme substrate. The resultant color development is directly proportional to the amount of collagen IV in the sample.
Product Number: KT-036
Working with serum samples? please check out the Collagen IV ELISA kit (serum)
Supplier: Kamiya Biomedical Company
Human Collagen IV ELISA (urine) - Product Specification
Diabetic Nephropathy - BioMarker Overview
Download the BioMarker Overview Table here, including detailed information about 28 suggested biomarker assays.