Sensitive Host Cell Protein Detection Kit for CHO Cells
A growing number of protein therapies are becoming more and more available for patient use, resulting in the need for controlled and consistent manufacturing. Because of the strict product quality and safety requirements, downstream purification of biologics is costly, often creating a major bioprocessing bottleneck (Lightfoot et al. 2004).
As a result, it is critical to choose a host cell protein detection (HCP) kit that can detect an extensive range of host cell protein (high coverage) to prevent an adverse immune response. It is also important that the HCP detection kits exhibit negligible lot-to lot variability to reduce cost due to conflicting results in the bioprocess.
Canopy’s CHO Host Cell Protein Detection Kit was engineered by a bioprocessing scientist to specifically address problems with inconsistencies of current HCP kits and to ultimately reduce cost in biomanufacturing.
Lightfoot EN, Moscariello JS. Bioseparations. Biotechnol Bioeng.
Request Quote/More Information
CHO Host Cell Protein Detection Kit - Comparison Data
- 25% more coverage than leading competitor
- Consistent reliable antibody supply
- 2-8 fold more HCP’s detected than leading competitor
- Negligible lot-to-lot variation
- Engineered for consistency
- Less intra-assay variation than leading competitor
ORDER - CHO Host Cell Protein Kits
- CHO Host Cell Protein ELISA Kit
- Anti-human IgG antibody (1 mg, 1 mg/ml, polyclonal)
- Biotin-labeled anti-CHO Host Cell Protein Antibody for Western Blot Analysis (0.5 mg, 1 mg/ml)
- Biotin-labeled Anti-human IgG antibody (1 mg, 1 mg/ml)
- CHO Host Cell Protein Antibody for Western Blot Analysis (Purified IgG, 500 µg, 2000 µg)
- CHO Host Cell Protein Standards (50 ug, 0.5 mg/ml)