Control your Gene Expression by insertion of small polyA tracks in your ORF...
- Precisely tune gene expression from 100% all the way down to complete knockout
- Model ranges of gene expression reflecting diversity in patient populations
- Control endogenous gene expression–eliminate artifacts from ectopic expression
- Knockdown essential genes where knockout would result in lethality.
- Human cells
3 Custom Kits Available:
- The TUNR Flexible Gene Editing System for Endogenous Genes allows you to generate four cell lines or animal models with four different levels of knockdown of your endogenous gene of interest (more Information about the kit components).
- The TUNR Targeted Transgenic kit enables you to insert your gene of interest under TUNR control into the AAVS1 locus. AAVS1 is a “safe harbor”—a safe place to integrate transgenes, allowing predictable expression from a locus known not to alter the expression of other genes or have otherwise deleterious effects on the cell (more information about the kit components).
- The TUNR Plasmid-Delivered Transgenes kit allows you to control the expression of a transgene. Simply transfect your cells with one of our four plasmids containing your gene under the control of TUNRs of different strengths (more information about the kit components).
Understand the background of the TUNR System - Read this Nature Comm. publication.
Request Quote/More Information