The TUNR Flexible Gene Editing System - Endogenous Genes
TUNR Kit for Endogenous Genes
The TUNR kit for Endogenous Genes allows for the modulation of expression of virtually any endogenous gene. The system leverages CRISPR-Cas9* genome editing technology to integrate TUNR sequences of varying strengths at a precise location within your gene of interest.
This kit allows you to generate 4 cell lines or animal models with 4 different levels of knockdown of your endogenous gene of interest.
The kit contains everything you need to alter the expression of your gene, including:
- crRNA designed to specifically target the precise location to integrate the TUNR sequences in your gene of interest
- Cas9 protein
- Oligonucleotides, containing one of four TUNR sequences flanked by homology arms to your gene of interest:
- TUNR-L Lower level of repression
- TUNR-ML Lower level of repression
- TUNR-MH Higher level of repression
- TUNR-H Higher level of repression
- Forward and Reverse Primers
Request Quote/More Information
*The TUNR System can also be used in combination with ZFNs and TALENs.