The TUNR Flexible Gene Editing System - Targeted Transgenes (AAVS1)
TUNR kit for Targeted Transgenes (AAVS1)
The TUNR kit for Targeted Transgenes enables you to insert your gene of interest under TUNR control into the AAVS1 locus. AAVS1 is a “safe harbor”—a safe place to integrate transgenes, allowing predictable expression from a locus known not to alter the expression of other genes or have otherwise deleterious effects on the cell.
The TUNR Targeted Transgenic kit contains everything you need to integrate your gene of interest, under TUNR control, into the AAVS1 locus:
- crRNA targeting the AAVS1 locus
- Cas9 protein
- Plasmids, containing one of two TUNR sequences and your target gene, flanked by homology arms to the AAVS1 locus:
- TUNR-ML Lower level of repression
- TUNR-H Higher level of repression
- Forward and reverse primers
Request Quote/More Information
*The TUNR System can also be used in combination with ZFNs and TALENs.