COBO Technologies - INDEL Profiling Platform
Their unique INDEL Profiling Platform was launched in December 2017 and today Cobo Technologies support customers in both Europe and US, with this advanced INDEL analysis solution including the INDEL analysis software, ProfileIt™ and the INDEL profile database, The ProfileIt Repository™.
Follow Cobo Technologies on Linkedin to receive the latest updates.
COBO Technologies was selected in June 2018 to join the well-known and prestigious Accelerate Scale-Up Program supported among others by the Danish Growth Fund.
CRISPR/Cas9 INDEL Profiling Platform
**Based on the proven IDAA™ method**
Use our powerful INDEL Profiling Platform and receive a detailed INDEL Profiling report of your gene editing events within only 3 days.
- Do your gene targeting in your cell line of interest using CRISPR (or ZFN, TALEN).
- Ship the cell pellets directly to us or extract DNA (recommend to use the proven CoboXtract™) from the pellets, do tri-primer PCR* around the target region and then ship the PCR samples to us.
- We do INDEL Profile analysis on the received samples and send a detailed INDEL Profiling report to you using our INDEL analysis software: ProfileIt™ (includes overview stats, total INDELs %, total out-of-frame INDELs, Top5 INDELs %, profile image - see example here)
- You will have your results within 3 days (PCR samples).
* Tri-primer PCR Kit (primers and FAM-Probe) for your target of interest can be ordered via our Oligo Partner: TAGC. If you would like us to design the tri-primer PCR kit and do the assay optimisation, please send your request here.
- Identification of down to single base insertions/deletions (INDELs) in pools and clones.
- Detection of down to 0.1% INDEL events.
- Detect large deletions up to 1000bs.
- Detect small insertions up to 150bs.
- Fast INDEL profiling in high-throughput format in pools and clones.
- 96 samples can be analysed in 2 hours.
- Easy detection of bi-allelic targeting events in single cell clones.
- Easy analysis of profiles using the INDEL analysis software: ProfileIt™
- Work with any nuclease system (CRISPR, ZFN, TALEN).
- gRNA validation.
- Selection of pools or/and clones with out-of-frame INDELs.
- Tag confirmation (up to 150bs).
- Cas9 kinetics.
- Cas9 delivery methods.
- NHEJ inhibitor screening/validation.
- HDR inhibitor screening/validation.
- Drug-resistance allele generation (in-frame insertions/deletions)
Why did you choose to use the INDEL Profiling Service (IDAA) from Cobo?
"Highly quantitative, minimal amount of material required, detailed profiling of In/dels, easy to interpret the results, highly accessible and excellent customer service, and reasonable prices" VP, Research - NERx BioSciences, US (read more here)
Request Quote/More Information
Looking for CRISPR Kits? Check out our tailer-made kits here
ProfileIt™ and IDAA™ are trademarks of COBO Technologies™.
ProfileIt™- CRISPR/Cas9 INDEL Analysis Software
First CRISPR/Cas9 INDEL Analysis Software that will give you what you need in just one-click.
- Easy One-Click INDEL profiling of your sample.
- Total % of INDELs in your sample.
- Total % of out-of frame INDELs in your sample.
- Top5 % INDELs visualised per profile.
- Individual peak analysis of all peaks over threshold.
- One-Click download (excel) statistics of % INDELs of all samples analysed.
- One-Click download (PNG) of individual INDEL profile images (publication quality)
- Work with ABI3500/ABI3500XL .fsa files.
ProfileIt™ is a trademark of Cobo Technologies™
INDEL Detection Analysis - Comparison
Indel detection analysis in genome targeting. Assay time and performance for four indel detection methods: NGS, Sanger sequencing, EMC and IDAA™. Time in days on axis shown below for the required steps (blue hexagons) for each method from genome targeted cell pool (grey hexagon) to insight. QC (white triangle) represents necessary quality control steps. The table shown to the right displays the performance (high or low) of the respective methods with regard to sensitivity, resolution, high through-put amenability (HTRP) and cost. Preferred choices are shown in bold font (Bennett et al.,2016)
IDAA™ is a trademark of Cobo Technologies™
Webinar - Learn more about the IDAA™ Method
A Genome Editing Pipeline For Cell Line Engineering Based On IDAA And FACS (powered by Oxford Global) // Presented by Ass. Prof. Eric Paul Bennett, University of Copenhagen.
Request login details to this webinar here.
INDEL Profiling Platform - Testimonials
Javier, CSO/Co-founder - ZeClinics, Spain (July2018)
Application(s) of interest: gRNA validation and INDEL profiling of pools/clones
Application - other: Zebrafish genetic modification
In what field are you working? Biomedicine/Drug discovery/Human genetics
Why did you choose to use the INDEL Profiling Platform (IDAA) from Cobo? We found the INDEL Profiling Platform appealing for analysing CRISPR mutagenesis efficiency in pools and individual zebrafish
Did this service solve your problem? Indeed
What did you particularly like about this service? It is fast, informative and reliable
Would you use this service again in the future for a new project? We are using the INDEL Profiling Platform (IDAA) extensively in several projects and we will continue doing so
Would you recommend this service to others in your network? We have already done so and we will keep doing it
Katherine, VP, Research - NERx Biosciences, US (May2018):
Application(s): INDEL profiling of pools/clones, NHEJ/HDR inhibitor screening/validation
In what field are you working? Genome engineering applications
What was the "problem" you needed to solve? Testing NHEJ inhibitors
Why did you choose to use the INDEL Profiling Platform (IDAA) from Cobo? Highly quantitative, minimal amount of material required, detailed profiling of In/dels, easy to interpret the results, highly accessible and excellent customer service, and reasonable prices.
Did this service solve your problem? Yes
What did you particularly like about this service? Highly quantitative
Would you use this service again in the future for a new project? Absolutely, we are already planning our next project.
Would you recommend this service to others in your network? yes
Malene, PhD, Senior Research Scientist - Lundbeck Pharma, Denmark (May2018):
In what field are you working? Neuroscience
What was the "problem" you needed to solve? To understand how much INDEL formation our gRNAs were giving us in HEK cells
Why did you choose to use the INDEL Profiling Platform (IDAA) from Cobo? Because it seemed like a very easy and informative technique/service not available from other places
Did this service solve your problem? Absolutely
What did you particularly like about this service? The information that the INDEL Profiling Service provided (precise and reproducible quantitation of INDEL formation), the good interaction with Cobo Scientific and the nice software (ProfileIt™) they developed.
Would you use this service again in the future for a new project? Yes, for sure
Would you recommend this service to others in your network? Absolutely