Protein Expression analysis Platform (PIPPR®)
"Antibody-free validation of knockout cells"
PIPPR® is the first platform that offer the gene editing scientist an extensive and detailed protein expression analysis solution for any cells modified with CRISPR, ZFN or TALENs.
PIPPR® is powered by SWATH LC-MS, which gives you label-free proteome scale identification and quantification of any the protein in your cell.
Easy Setup - Just ship your proteins from your cells and receive protein expression report within 4-6 weeks.
- Confirm knockouts of target protein
- Compare protein expression between wildtype cells with modified cells
- Full proteome expression analysis
- Detailed pathway and gene family expression analysis
- Quality control of modified cells
- Protein expression analysis of potential off-target sites
- Treated versus non-treated cells
PIPPR® - Simple
- PIPPR-Simple is for the scientist who just need to validate knockout in a cell-line.
PIPPR® - Advanced
- PIPPR-Advanced is for the scientist interested in a more detailed proteome expression analysis of wildtype and modified cells including changes in selected pathways and gene families expression profiles.
Include a detailed DNA mutations analysis of your targeted cells using the powerful CRISPR INDEL Profiling Platform, CIPP™.
Request quote or more info about PIPPR™ here.
PIPPR® is a registered trademark of COBO Technologies™. SWATH is a trademark of SCIEX.