Host Cell Protein (HCP) Detection Kits
Detect Host Cell Protein (HCP) impurities in your Biologics
Host cells used as expression systems in biopharmaceutical products contain hundreds to thousands of host cell proteins (HCPs). It is crucial to sufficiently remove these contaminants from your biologic early, as high concentrations can affect the safety and efficacy of the drug. The FDA regulates that HCPs should be reduced to low levels.
The HCP detection kits provided by Canopy Biosciences allow you to detect the presence of host cell protein impurities in your therapeutic at any phase of your product development.
The kits are designed specifically for your gene expression system. All reagents needed to quantify host cell protein contamination for up to 24 samples are included.
- Detect and quantify HCP concentrations at any point in your purification process
- Meets the FDA requirement of 100ng/mg therapeutic protein as an acceptable limit for residual protein
- ELISA-based: quick, familiar format with high sensitivity
- Results in purer, better quality of biologics
- Kits for multiple gene expression systems, including CHO, E. coli, Pichia, and Protein A
- Included in the Host Cell Protein detection kit:
- 96-well plate coated with capture antibody
- HCP standards
- Reporting antibody
- Streptavidin-HRP conjugate
- TMB substrate
Request Quote/More Information